Sunday Inspiration:

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday Fathers Day. Scott and I snuggled up in bed and slept in today and then even got up and dozed back off on the couches. It took a while for us to find our motivation and get moving. In the late afternoon we finally went out and ran some errands along with some grocery shopping and enjoyed the beautiful night together. 

For the past couple of days we have been surrounded with an insaine amount of stress. Scotts physco exwife was drunk calling us all hours of the night. She was screaming and just going crazy. We had to call the police and have them do a welfare check on Zane. She was a mess and I think its just so sad for the little boy in the middle. We had to block her number last night just so we could get some sleep. So far today she has been quiet which is nice. She probably was so messed up last night and don't even remember what she said or how she acted. Needless to say steps are being taken. I know God has a plan for this situation and I hope in the end everyone involved will just make sure the kids are safe. She was involuntary committed this time last year so I am guessing she is off her meds again.

However, Scott and I are doing our best to not let it destroy our happiness together but its hard to ignore. We tried to find little moments of happiness in between the outburst and are moving into the week hoping its going to be a fresh start. I haven't even recorded a lot over the weekend, just trying to have some down time with Scott. You know this sure isn't easy on him being on Fathers Day and all. Just a little while she did call cursing and not letting him speak to his son. How sad is that? I hate it when people use their kids as pawns to get even with their ex's. I am not always happy with my ex husband but he doesn't give us half the issues she does. I am just going to try to stay out of it as much as possible and pray for Zane.

This is a busy week for me. I am going to be making jelly...getting the house cleaned up.. and I have a lot of desk work and I haven't even began to edit my weekend vlog footage or started my Week in Review post. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I might end up pushing jelly making to Tuesday if I have to but I can't mess around too much because the strawberry's will rot fast. Speaking of the strawberries, we made it a trip to the market and I am uploading our food haul now. I still have a bunch of stuff to do before I get in a hot bath but I just wanted to check in and say hi!

I hope you have a great week and I'll be back tomorrow! :)



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin