Sleepwalking CVS Haul!

Thursday, May 16, 2013
Hello! I hope you are having a beautiful Thursday! Yesterday I had to pick up some prescriptions so while I was there.. I picked up a few other items too! I was so sleepy while I was wandering the isles. I even got something I swore I wouldn't.. sleepy decisions are not always the best! 

Hope you enjoy! 

 I finally decided to get these quads from Revlons Spring 2013 Pacific Coast Collection. For a while now I have been debating on getting these or not but why not!? I think there are some pretty colors in both quads and I think I can make some great looks with them. 

This one is in Sea Mist # 585
Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won't crease fade or smudge.Wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating.




 As you can see, there are some pretty colors.. I personally find them kinda dark for spring but I will use the lighter color on my lid and brow bone and use the other colors to contour and line. 

 This one is my favorite out of the two. Its # 580 Free Spirit. 
Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won’t crease fade or smudge.Wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. 

I think again.. they are a little dark but from what I can tell they don't swatch as dark as they look. But the purplish blues are amazing in this quad. I think using the two neutral colors at the top on your lids and that pretty darker blue as liner on the bottom lash line and the lighter blue in the corners of your eyes as a highlighter. I thinking keeping it simple would really work for daytime makeup. 


 So here is the product I said I wouldn't buy. At my local CVS they only had this one shade which really isn't me at all. I can't believe I picked it up yesterday but I will test it out. 


-Easily glides to create delicate to dramatic lines
-Waterproof.


 This one is in White Mist Cream Gel Eyeliner.Bold, smudge-proof color that lasts up to 24 hours. 

I so wish my store had the black. I might check other CVS stores to see if I can exchange it for the black shade. 




The brush is located in the handle.. and I think its kinda cheap looking and feeling. But the design is neat. 

Who knows, maybe I will like this but not sure. 
 I then got this Almay Smart Shade Mouse Makeup in #200 Light/Medium.

Get perfectly poreless skin in a shade that is magically matched for you. this soft, velvety mousse provides flawless coverage for an airbrushed look. smart shade sensing beads instantly transform to your ideal shade – it’s like magic!

  

Using your fingertips, start at the center of your face and blend outwards. be amazed as the color transforms from white to your perfect foundation shade.








As you can see its kinda greyish.. And there a lot of product There are tiny little pigment capsules embedded in it which burst as you apply and begin to morph into “your perfect” shade. I don't think it really does that because I have tested it a few times and it comes out the same color every time. 




Its kinda like a thick bouncy cream.  It doesn't take a lot either.. 



 When blended out, I was really surprised that I actually liked it. I think it feels pretty nice on the skin. I think the key is finding the right shade that doesn't make them look too orange. 




 I then got this Loreal Nail Polish in #330 - Smell the Roses - 

I just thought it was pretty and I think the Loreal polishes are getting better and better! 








I needed some more shampoo and conditioner so I went back to the Clear Scalp and Hair Line. 





 I got the one for Color Repair. I really like this line and it not only nourishes your hair but your scalp too. 






I need razors and if I bought these I got $3 in Extra Care bucks when I checked out.. So those are the ones I went with! 





 And last but not least, I got more hair dye. I got his Loreal Preference  at home kit. 





 I am wanting to lighten my hair all over and then do some highlights. So I am starting out with this one. 







My hair color is the light brown and hopefully it does what it says and lighten it a lot, like in the picture. 

We'll see! 








So I am going to be testing out a lot of the new products and trying to get my hair lighter at home...wish me luck! Let me know if you have tried any of these and what you think about it! 

xoox

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Sleepwalking CVS Haul!"
  1. I want to try that eye gel!

    P.S. thanks for linking up with Anything & Everything this week!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! The Gel Liner isn't that bad...just wish I could have found the black one!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.