Sweet Goodbyes..

Thursday, May 16, 2013
Hello Friends! So yesterday I met up with a really nice family to let them pick out a kitten. Its so fun sharing my loves with other people near and far. So the family this little guy went to has a kids who I am sure, has already started spoiling him! When I go to sell a kitten, the people buying them are always so happy. I can't even express how good it feels to to see their faces light up when I put a kitten in their arms. Its really amazing. I couldn't be more thankful for being able to bring such love and happiness to other families. Everyone always has a smile on their face when accepting their new family member. That alone makes this totally worth it. I wish this could be full time job because it makes me smile to see others smile. 

I won't lie.. its bittersweet saying goodbye. And there is also the business end of it that I have to take serious. I try to make sure all the paperwork is done right...I think the part that sucks the most is going over the numbers that I charge for the kittens but honestly.. it's not so bad. I think my prices are reasonable for the kittens and I think many agree. I know that a lot of families can't afford big big prices for a family pet so I try to keep it down. But there are expenses that I occur...husby does point them out often! ...... but I don't do it for the money. I do it because I love cats and I love making other people smile. 

So this family took " fugly " ....and I am sure they will give him a great home. We called him fugly around here because we thought he was kinda ugly.. BUT...he was the most loyal kitten out of the bunch. He was always the first one to follow me into another room, the first kitty that would run right to me if I walk in the house, the first get on the bed at night to sleep.. he was very personable. And he has got a lot cuter as he has grown up a little bit! I wonder what they are going to name him!? I called and checked in on him this afternoon and he is doing great. They said his feet has hardly hit the floor! (: He even went to school for a while today with his wife! How funny!!

If you are interested in getting one of our kittens you can check out the links above. I have recieved a lot of calls already and when I tell them they can check out more at kjaggers.com they ALL have been confused about being directed here. I guess it wasn't such a good idea to delete the kitty blog. Hummmmm.... It was just a lot to keep up with so I thought I could just do everything here. Hopefully it works out! Anyway.. we still have 2 kittens left. I thought the female was sold but the buyers have not been in contact over the last few days so she is available if you are interested. And we also have another litter on the way! 

So today I am very thankful and proud for making a family smile and giving our kitten to another loving family. This is a total dream job for me. It really does make me feel incredibly good. I hope they have MANY years of love and happiness with the kitten. 

K Jaggers



Featured At The Fontenot Four

4 comments on "Sweet Goodbyes.."
  1. Silver lining- and something to be proud about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm crazy, but I would keep all the cats.

    -The Insomniacs Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, its not easy because I fall in love with each and every one of them!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.