Tired

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hellooo!!! I hope you had a great evening. Nothing too eventful happened today. I didn't even leave the house except to run to CVS and that was only because I had to go. I got the replacement phone in and I couldn't find my micro sd card.. so I had to go get another. But that was it. I was going to go to the market too but it was too damn cold. 

The trees and plants might be blooming in the sunlight but..


when the wind came around.. it was freezing. I hated it and came right back home. I don't think it is going to be much warmer tomorrow either. I think the high is going to be 53 which SUCKS! 

I stuck to plan today and stayed upstairs until after 3pm cleaning it up. I didn't want to do it at all but I just made myself put one foot in front of the other and did it. I have really been in a spring cleaning mood. I figure when the house is the way I want it.. then I can blog with no regrets. 


But I want things cleaned up around here.. tomorrow I plan on working in the laundry room.. its a mess.. I also want to try to get the kitchen pantry  cleaned out and I am going to let the oven clean itself tomorrow too...along with getting the cobwebs down around the house too. I am thinking I will try to get a spring cleaning post and link list to some great resources to help get your home in order for spring/summer too! I just feel better getting all the clutter gone and getting things cleaned up. And until its done.. I am not going to be blogging a ton. I want things right around here first. But I will do my best to keep up with the " regular " posts.



Well I need some rest.. I am going to finish this



sleepy time tea and call it a night.


I hope you have a great Friday! 

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Tired"
  1. stopping from Aloha blog hop....and am your newest follower on bloglovin

    hope you can do the same :)
    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    www.bloglovin.com/feed/blog/4698039

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.