Friday Letters

Friday, March 22, 2013


Dear God, I don’t know what is going on but I hope you have a plan. I have faith in you.


Dear Romeo, If you keep meowing at night…Scott is going to lock your ass in the garage.. chill out kitty kitty!

Dear Florida, You were amazing.. expect the traffic was a bit insane. I totally love you.

Dear House, Omg.. I have cleaned you up so well. You are looking amazing and I am feeling much better. I hate a messy home.. and I have just been going nuts cleaning  so it would be nice if you could just stay that way!

Dear Brandon, I hope you know that we care about you a bunch! Everything will be ok.

Dear Blog, Sorry you have suffered the last few days. I am going to get back on track!

Dear Mom, it was great getting to see you in Florida.. timing just worked out so well. Thanks for watching Jackson.. he loved spending time with you.

Dear Trina, See you soon! Drive safe.

Dear Alltel, Thanks for getting my phone activated and working.. but now thinking about getting the iphone5…..hummmmmm…decisions decisions!

Dear Kittens, you are adorable and we are going to have to get an updated video up soon! I can’t wait to show you off!

Dear New Bedding, OMG.. seriously.. its like I am sleeping on a big white fluffy cloud.. thank you mom! 

Dear Brittany, I miss you.. We miss you..and I just want you here. Come on summer! 

Dear Car, Looks like I am going to have to gas you up myself today. That's what I get for not asking husby last night or today. He does such a good job spoiling me! 

Dear Coffee, You taste really good!! And my cup says it all! 



Dear March, To be very honest.. You have totally SUCKED! I was hoping that the stressful days were only in the beginning but nope.. its been a crazy month for us. I have to go admit.. if it wasn't for Scott.. I probably would have gave up trying. 

Dear Liar, I am still upset with you for making up such a bad lie. I am going to do my best to work it out because of who you are.. but yea.. totally not cool dude. 

Dear Jackson, You are so cute! Thank you for really cleaning your room.. It sure needed it! Spring break with no alarm clocks is coming really soon! 

Dear Laci, I wish we could have spent more time together when I was in Florida. I miss you! 

Dear ice maker, My son had  a breakdown over you.. so I am going to have to do a mommy post. But glad you are working again! ( Ha! Thanks Scott! ) 

Dear Cold Weather, You suck ass and I just want spring to get here. I don't think 50 degree days is going to cut it! 

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for all your constant support. I know I have been behind on answering comments and emails but I am working hard to catch up! If you haven't entered yet.. check out my latest giveaway → in the side bar → or you can click right right here for the full post! Good Luck! 

I hope you have a wonderful Friday! 

K Jaggers


2 comments on "Friday Letters"
  1. Found your blog from the link up! I agree with your coffee and weather letters! And, you have kittens?! Kittens are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That moment after you clean your house from top to bottom feels incredible! Especially when you can enter the weekend and know that is one less chore. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.