Sleepy

Tuesday, March 5, 2013
67047_429416453808328_73470985_n_large         * Yawn *


I hope you all had a great day. Around here I was pretty miserable most of the day. Thankfully right now I feel better than I have since I opened my this morning. I did a lot of walking and shopping for clothes today and it was horrible. I don't know why this time I hated it but normally it would be something I enjoyed. I just tried to get it over as fast as I could. Then when I got home.. I collapsed on the couch for a while trying to feel better but it took a while. I even opted to not cook and let everyone pick up their own dinner. I got Jackson and myself something in the early afternoon and I expected the other boys to do the same. There was no way in hell I was going to get in the kitchen with the way I was feeling. Not to mention.. I was freezing all day long. I was miserable. And I was sooooo happy when I was able to lay back and relax for while. I think the stresses of the family stuff going on and all the work the house needs is pretty over whelming. I barely picked up anything today and tomorrow I plan on staying home all day long and getting things cleaned up around here. I did get a makeup review up tonight.. you can check out it here if you'd like.. Sadly I didn't take the time to get a movie review up but maybe I will get it done tomorrow. I seriously feel stressed out thinking about everything that needs to be done in our house. The only way its going to get clean is if we do it.. No.. I stand corrected.. If I do it.. so I am just going to put one foot in front of the other and see how much I can get done. Scott's dad is still with us. He is shocking everyone. I guess he's just not ready yet. Scott has his phone next to him 24/7 right now waiting on updates and dreading the one call that will be super sad. I didn't pack anything today but hopefully he gets well and pulls out of it. Its very unlikely though. All we can do at this point is put in him our prayers. Brittany is back to school tomorrow. I hope its not a bunch of drama about what happened. Don't know what I am talking about.. check this post out for all the details. Lets just hope its a good day for her. God knows I am worried though. Kids are so nosey and mean... I seriously don't get it but if they are mean like this in the 4th grade ( as the above post will show ) imagine them as adults. Its scary. We are also still on kitten watch. Any day we are going to get new babies and I can't wait! Gabby is huge.. and we are so excited! I wish it would happen before we have to travel south because it will be easier to take a kittens than a pregnant cat. Giving birth in a strange place might be hard on her. But we will figure it out and if she has to go to the Vet then that's what will happen. 

Well I am going to try to get some sleep so I can do everything I want and need to do tomorrow. That includes getting the giveaway up! So be sure to come back tomorrow evening and get entered! 

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! 

K Jaggers


1 comment on "Sleepy"
  1. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through Tuesday's Tea Party.

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.