Morning ):

Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Tumblr_m0qy8ewwcc1rpuipqo1_500_large

Hello friends. This morning about 4am my husbands father passed away. Its very sad but I hope he is at peace and filled with all the love and memories that he made over his lifetime. Scott found out on the way to work... and we are not leaving today. I guess the memorial will be in a week or so because they are waiting on the pastor to be able to give the memorial and Scotts step mom wanted to give everyone plenty of time to get down there. I wish I would have known that before husby started having me pack.. but we will figure it all out. Scott seems to be doing ok but I know he is hurting. He is at work and going to do his best to get through it. So its a gloomy sad day. Mr. Jaggers will be very missed. 

Since we are not heading down to Florida today I am going to stick to the plans I already made. I want to clean our house up and I am also going to work on a video later today for a giveaway. And I guess if we have a week.. I might be able to get some other blog post done and scheduled to pop up while we are traveling. 

I don't know if I am going to stay up and get a lot done or if I am going to doze back off. Brandon is here with me and still sleeping so I don't want to be too loud. However, I have been yelling at the cats all morning because they are going wild and I am shocked I haven't already woke him up. 

I will keep you guys updated on Mr. Jaggers. 

Have a beautiful Tuesday. 

K Jaggers






5 comments on "Morning ):"
  1. Sorry for your loss, hope your family finds peace at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. Will be praying for your husband and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that you can find the right words to comfort your husband during this sad time.. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss! Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your husband and family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so sorry to hear about your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.