Monday Makeup Review: Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad - Mocha Latte - Photos & Swatches

Monday, March 4, 2013


I know its late for a Monday review but I am trying to catch up! So tonight I would like to take a few minutes to go over the Avon True Color Quad



in Mocha Latte. 

$ 9.00, Avon.



The colors in the quad are Latte (slight shimmer), Beige (matte), Iced Coffee (shimmer) and Espresso (matte).


I do find the high light color the least pigminated but it still shows up pretty good with just the right amount of shimmer. What is nice about this quad is there are 2 matte colors and there are also 2 satin colors. 

I have used this quad a lot since the new year. Its so nice because the colors are soft and very easy to blend.  There is minimal fall out and they last forever. 
I think this quad would be perfect for beginners to more advanced makeup lovers. I also think its the perfect quad for the teenager in your house.


It couldn't be more simple because there is a great numbered diagram. Again great for a girl who is just learning. 



 The darkest matte taupey brown color not only works well in the crease but it also works for liner ( and you can use a very lightly dampened brush for a stronger look ) and it works great to fill in the brows with. 
You can use the colors for a subtle day look or a smokier night look. The colors are all highly pigmented, not chalky at all, and blend awesomely. This is a great, great buy... for the price, I'd recommend that every girl have one in her collection!

If you want to get one of these for yourself and don't have a Avon Representative  check out my sister in law who sells Avon.. You can get to her Avon site right here and if you want to check out her blog its here!!

This is an amazing quad. I seriously love it.. Out of all the Avon Quads I have.. this is my favorite! 

Have you tried it? Do you love it as much as I do?? 

K Jaggers

1 comment on "Monday Makeup Review: Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad - Mocha Latte - Photos & Swatches"
  1. So pretty! I can't wait to get this but I'm going to try to wait until Free Shipping or a Sale. Thanks for posting!

    MissPrissTiff.Blogspot.com
    -Tiffany...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.