Makeup Monday : Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream Review, Photos, Swatches & Video ]

Monday, March 11, 2013

I don't have a lot of extra time today but I want to take a few minutes to talk to you about  the 

Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream. If you want to see the haul where I got this you can check it out here!

Heres my quick video review.. and more picture and info are below! 



I was really happy to see this out because I love Aveeno products. They are one of the better drugstore lines and have always worked well with my skin. 


$18.99, CVS

They only have 1 shade right now.. 

Fair to Light..






I have been testing this out for a few weeks now and I am surprised at how much I like it. Drug store BB Creams has fallen pretty short for me but Aveeno products have really kept their great reputation through out the years so I hoped this one would be different. 


As you can see its pretty thick...


It blends into the skin really nice and 


gives a very dewy look. 


I can't see any glitter in it at all. 

So this BB cream is targeted for people who have break out prone skin.. which is nice. I don't really have issues with breaking out but I don't mind using a product from time to time that prevents break outs. I have normal to dry skin and this particular BB cream feels so nourishing and moisturizing. I think it does evens and brightens my skin. 

I have tried this on its own.. with a primer.. and under foundation. All ways work great. When I use it with a primer.. it does last longer but I get a pretty good wear time with it anyway.. over 8 hours. For days I am home.. I wear it alone and it gives me just the right amount of coverage. Then other days I use it under my foundation. I normally ALWAYS use concealer with it just to give me a little extra coverage in needed areas. I think it does help my foundation blend in a lot better.. in fact I use the same foundation brush to blend this into my skin and then go right into my foundation.

I am loving it and while I feel there are much nicer BB creams out there.. for a drugstore BB cream.. this is a good one! I am thinking many people will like it and I don't think it matters if you have skin that is prone to breakouts or not. It doesn't dry your skin out as normal acne prone makeup does. Its very moisturizing and nourishing and feels great on. I am super happy that If found this.. I think for summer days when I am chasing a bunch of kids around and barely have time to do anything.. this will come in very handy!

I would recommend this product to anyone.. young or old.. acne prone or not.. because it does work well on my skin and I am 37. I think as we age we all need a little more glow to our skin and this will do that. And if it helps prevent breakouts thats even better!

Let me know if you have tried this and what you think about it!

K Jaggers


2 comments on "Makeup Monday : Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream Review, Photos, Swatches & Video ] "
  1. I've been really interested in BB cream, so I'm really glad I came upon this post! I love Aveeno, and didn't know they were making a BB cream.

    Thanks so much for linking up with Lazy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had little success with BBs. I feel like they are marketed to be your one step go to product but usually they are nothing more than a tinted primer. I'm glad this one worked well for you! Aveeno has some great stuff!

    Stopped by from the Wednesday Chronicals :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.