Waking up..

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
531757_426956460726833_513818388_n_large

Good Morning Friends! I am slowly waking up and seriously thinking about dozing back off for a while. I am sleepy still! Last night Scott brought

P1010916edit_large

 home a couple bottles of wine and some cheese..and we had date night at home..which was pretty nice and better than going out on a night I was already busy and tired. I ended up going to be a little eariler than normal and actually woke up feeling pretty good today. But I am still sleepy and might doze off for a couple more hours. I am going to need the energy because I have to finish packing, cleaning and shopping today. We are not leaving until Scott gets home around 9 tonight. We are going to drive for a few hours and then find a hotel. I don't know how far we will make it but 3-4 hours will help tomorrow when we finish driving to Florida. 

Our first stop will be moms.. dropping Jackson off. Hes a bit nervous but I think spending time with mom will be good for him! Normally its always Brittany hanging out with her and this time its Jackson. Its better than hauling him to a bunch of funeral and memorial services. 

Well I have to decide if I am dozing back off for a few hours or if I am staying up. God knows I should stay up but I am thinking starting in a couple of hours isn't going to hurt anything! 

I hope you have a great day.. I will be back when I can! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Waking up.."
  1. Hello! I saw you at the Aloha Friday blog hop and I am your newest follower in GFC from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I look forward to seeing you over at my blog next :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.