Gloomy Friday

Friday, February 22, 2013
Tumblr_lzttd6vgqr1r2sb6go1_500_large

Its another gloomy day around here. BUT. we are handling it right because Jackson and I are both still in our pjs! We both slept in and actually Jackson is still tired and in my bed. I am hoping he dozes back off for a little while so he will be in a better mood later. 

So another Zane update.. Right now we are leaving tomorrow night. This roller coaster of emotions is starting to get a little old. I wish everything would just sort itself out. Thank you for the emails that have came in about this. I just can't really say a lot because I don't want to say too much about Zanes mom on here out of respect for him. However I will say from day one its been a struggle to handle this situation. We use to really not get a long but we are doing better now. But honestly.. we just want whats best for Zane. And to be even more honest.. we think that is our house. I think Zane will thrive here where he can just focus on school and not have to be so grown up. Travel times have changed again. Husby doesn't feel he can leave work early on Saturday. So now we are moving on towards leaving Saturday late evening.. and return on Sunday night/ Monday morning. It should be a looong and exhausting ride. Not to mention.. costly. 

So today I need to focus on cleaning Jacksons room. I will have him help but my son doesn't clean like I want. Let me tell you.. I went up the ladder to the top bunk to put on some clean sheets and there was a bottle of fish food up there. I pick it up.. and gold fish flakes go flying every where. The lid wasn't screwed on..And I was so upset that I just walked out and figured I would clean it up later. So that is on today's to do list too. And I am not even happy about it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....there is fish food every where!!!  Thank goodness the vacuum is fixed.

Its really nasty outside and I don't really want to leave. I might have to go pick up some dinner later but its cold and nasty out. I have the fireplace going and its still cold in the house. All the animals are sleeping and its dark in here. If I plan on doing anything productive today, I am going to have to change that. I also have a TON of laundry waiting on me to put it up.. which I also hate! (:

Well I will be back later.. when I have some of the things checked off my to do list.. Right now its time to check emails.. YUCK! 

K Jaggers





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.