Happies & Crappies

Friday, February 22, 2013
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Happies (:



** Got to sleep in today!! I love not waking up to an alarm clock! **

** Thankful for the Fireplace today. **

** Jackson made it through the week of school with no problems... thank you God **

** I think I have finally found a U.S. Drugstore BB cream that I really like! **

** Got 2 new products in for review! Excited!! **

** Brittany finally picked out her Valentine **


** It was her choice what she spent the money on...now she is the proud owner of this big bear! **

** Heath insurance kicked back in the week. It was terrible living without it. Paying full price for prescriptions has been killing us. THANKFUL. ** 

** Probably won't be cooking tonight. YAY! **

**  Scott is having a great week at work. He loves being busy! ** 

** Gabby is getting huge!


** Persian Kittens soon!!! ** 




Crappies ):



** The Weather SUCKS today ** 

Tumblr_mf2wzfskut1qcvlblo1_400_large

** This sale has sucked up a lot of my husbands time.. We miss him ** 

** Redbox screwed up my account and it pisses me off. ** 

** Phone is all screwed up too.. Apps are missing and its totally confusing me. **

** Zanes mom has switched things around even more. Now it might be the weekend after this one. I am totally exhausted from this crazy woman. ** 

** No more Downton Abbey for a long while.. which I HATE!! **

** House suffering because of the Jodi Arias trial. I have got to find a way to watch and work! ** 

** Behind on blog posts and videos.. really want to get caught up! **



I hope you are having a great Friday! I am heading to CVS to pick up a few things and then I am picking up dinner. I still have a lot I want to do tonight so I better get to it! 

xoox

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.