Vacation Day 1

Sunday, September 11, 2011

On Saturday Scott and I got the car packed up and

Headed out.. 


We had a long drive ahead of us 


and we wanted to get 1/2 of our drive over..


We drove forever it seemed..


But we got to Atlanta..


Its such a pretty city..


We drove for about an hour longer and we stopped


to get some rest. There is Scott watching tv.. 


Morning came fast..


And we were on the road again


The weather was pretty gloomy.. 


Rain .. Rain.. Rain..



The closer we got to New Orleans the worst the weather got..

Check out the video..


 
of us driving through the tropical storm.. 

I just sat back and watched Scott drive through all that bad weather. 


There were many burned up areas that we saw along the way. 


So I guess all the rain was needed. 


Almost to the french quarters! 


Tons of places ruined from the huge hurricane they had. I took a lot of these pictures but they just made me sad.. So not posting many. 


Getting close to the hotel!!


It was still raining when we got into town.


 



Were here! 
Scott and I arrived first.. So we got checked in. got some food and waiting for the family to arrive.


Laci made it pretty soon after. 


And then mom and Don made it. 


Then it was time to clean up for dinner. 


Here is me and baby! I love the way he is looking in this picture! 


Matt and Laci


Matt and the family! 


Mom and Matt! 


Mr. Scott Jaggers


Soon it was time for all of us to go out and find some food!


Matt leading the way! 


For a second anyway! 


Time for food!


Alligator bites.. YUCK!!


Me and My love


Shelly and Megan

Our group.


Laci and Matt


Vanessa and JC

Dons Mom and Step Dad

Megan and Shelly again!!


Vanessa's Parents..

Scott and I again.. This is currently my facebook profile picture! 


All Smiles!

Laci's dinner.. Yuck..


Matt's dinner. 

My dinner.. 
Then it was time to play in the French Quarters

 














Drinks and shots!







We ended up finding this bar where Laci and Megan had some fun!

Check out the videos!!

In the following 3 videos you will see Megan and Laci riding the whale.. Its kinda the same as bull riding!!

It was fun to watch!




More to come! 

K Jaggers