Nighty Night..

Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a quick goodnight. Its 2 am here.. I just got out of an amazing bubble bath and I am heading to bed in a few minutes. Its been a long day. Scott and I ran errands, got boxes, and hung out around the house for a while. Our friends came over for a bit, and mostly tonight was about..

Packing..


I just started putting things in boxes.. Now boxes are lined up all the way down the hall.


More boxes on the kitchen table.


and cookbooks by the back door. I have A LOT more to pack but I think it was a good start.

I hate that as soon as we got back on land from our vacation, real life was here waiting on us. We have so much going on right now and we both are kinda stressed out with all thats going on.  I just want things to calm down. I am thinking - hoping that November is calm. This has been one of the craziest busiest years we have ever had. I just want it to slow down. I am really happy to be getting out of this tiny house. I mean a lot of people like this house. Family and friends seem to really like it. Michael thinks I don't like it because I didn't pick it out. Well.. thats not entirely right but I understand why we moved in here. But the year is up, and now its time to move into a bigger house. I can't believe we are moving in this Friday and Saturday. Thats why I wasted no time in starting to pack. This is causing a little delay with emails and blogging.. Right now I have 3 different post uploading pictures. One post has 82 pictures.. So I am working on them. It takes a while to get all those pictures uploaded on the blog. And for you guys who were asking me today about uploading them on facebook.. that won't happen for a week or two. But be patient.. I will get them up.

Tomorrow when I get up the first thing I am doing is calling the vet re Gabby and the kittens. I can't wait to get up there and get them all home! I am sure its going to stress Gabby out to be brought home in the middle of our moving mess. I don't want her stressed so I am going to try to keep her and the kittens in the spare room to keep them as all stress free as I can.

I can hear Scott snoring from out here in the living room right now.. See.. thats why I don't like to sleep in there. I am on the phone right now as I type with the tv on and I can still here him. So I am sleeping in the other room tonight! But I will go cuddle up with him in a few minutes and kiss him good night.. like always! You always have to kiss each other goodnight! ♥

Well..I hope you guys all have a great Monday.. Its a late night for Scott so I will have plenty of time to pack!

Here is some inspiration to take a long with you as you start your Monday!




Sweet Dreams

K Jaggers