HAPPY Weekend!!!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello!!!

Hope you guys are having a great day! Its a slow start around here.. Jackson got up around 11 and Brittany and I got up right at noon.. Well Jackson woke up earlier but went back to sleep so we are all feeling better around here. Brittany wanted to watch a movie so we are sitting here watching 3 Men & a Baby.. What a old movie!!! But she loves it.. I figured sometime tomorrow we will watch 3 Men & a Lady too! =)

I think Scott might be taking Jackson fishing today.. I don't know that for sure but I think its the plan. Scott works till at least 4 pm.. so it be late afternoon before they go. We should be in the yard right now enjoying lunch but we are running really late.

I am going to try to get things picked up around here too. I don't know how the house is staying so messed up right now. I hate it.. I guess its because we have 2 extra people in the house and they are messy!!! Jackson is the worst.. But Brittany is messy too.. hell we all are at times.. But I will get it cleaned up as we go along..

Blackberry is still working great! I cant believe that oven trick worked!!! I really missed it.. That phone has everything on it and unlike the computer all my files and everything was saved.. I forgot to mention remove the SIM card too before it goes in the oven! Maybe I should put that on the other post just in case! My computer is back to running pretty good. I am getting use to Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 . Its different but I got all the updates loaded up and its working much better now. So I am calming down a bit and just going with it. Its OK.. I still have a ton of pictures.. I took over 400 with my phone and mom took a lot so not such a huge deal anymore. I'm trying.. Just really trying to move forward with what is..

Well.. I am going to get dressed and get this day going!

Happy Weekend!

and I did upload a ton of pictures last night from the trip.. Will FOR SURE be getting those up today!!!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.