Sleepy..Sleepy..

Thursday, June 9, 2011
→ Yawn ←

I am really starting to get sleepy.. Everything is done and the house is so quite. I have been tired most of the evening.. Today I seemed to run around more than anything. However..laundry is caught completely up and all folded or hanging on the chairs of the kitchen table. I am not putting anything away because tomorrow I am going to start packing. For me I think it is going to be easier to pack complete outfits instead of lots of each thing.. With Scott its the same but its not so important. He will always switch things up!

The kittens are getting so fun! When they get free time they run and play with all over the place! Here are some cute pictures of what I saw today!




I put them in the kitty city and they loved it!!

All 3 of them checking things out!



Here are the 2 girls..



How sweet is this!!

They are growing so fast!!! I have been uploading all kinds of pictures and working on new post for
that will be coming up tomorrow. I am also hoping to get the application finished at up too. That way anyone interested in a kitten can print and fill out the application and mail or fax it to me. You will also be able to email it too.. The application is going to be pretty detailed and I hope you understand how serious I take finding any and all kittens good homes. You might see some of the same pictures on there but it should only be a few.. I have to play catch up!! I hate being behind on anything so I am trying to get it caught up.. however.. with vacation coming up I will be behind again. But once we are home I will get all the post from our trip that pertains to the kittens. I think its important to let everyone see what kind of home our kittens come from! =)

We ended up having a very easy but yummy dinner tonight..


I love pasta.. Scott suffered through it. I still cant believe I married a man who doesn't like pasta! Its crazy to me!!! But he ate it and ate it all so it must not had been too bad to him! I didn't even make a salad for it either. Just a very simple dinner..Tomorrow wont be much more complicated. I bought some premade gourmet hamburgers..and for being Scott works late..that should be perfect!

We just hung around and enjoyed the night..



And here Giovanni is getting some love..



He is such a spoiled ass!!

We also ran out to take some movies back tonight and we stopped and got


One of these Rolo McFlurry's. I really wanted a root beer float from Wendy's but I waited too late to say so.. I had to suffer with this!! It was really good.. I love Carmel..It was dark in the car so I didn't get my own picture of it but this Mickey D's picture is pretty close!

Afterwards.. I enjoyed a long bubble bath and watched youtube videos on the Ipad 2. I tend to use it most in the bathtub! Its handy for everything but its not my laptop! I am thinking next year it will be time for a new Apple computer! Got to save up first being they are more expensive.. But I know that with out a doubt it will be worth it.

Only 4 more days till I see the kids!!!!!
Super Dooper excited!!

Well I am tired.. Its time for bed..

Sweet Dreams..

xoox

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.