Lots and Lots to do..

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well.. we are finally home!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to start.. First we ended up bringing the kids back home with us. They will be here till around the 2nd week of August. At first the plans were that they were spending the summer with their grandparents but something happened and my ex husband asked me to take them.. .So that's what we did.. I love having the kids.. Beyond measure.. However.. I do not like being un prepared for anything.. And we were not prepared for the kids in any way. The ride home the last couple of days was complete hell. 4 cats.2 kids..a packed mini van..16 hrs to get home..makes for one hell of a drive.. But we just did it.. And here there bedrooms are not set up. I don't leave their rooms up when they are not here. We need them! So we are working on getting those together some time today.. More on that in a few minutes!

While I was down in Texas my mom's boyfriend worked on my computer to try to make it run better. Honestly it was working fine but he said he found a virus. Something happened after he was done and the computer crashed.. It wouldn't even start... and this happened the day before we were to leave. I was crying.. and I didn't have my disk to reinstall vista.. So he had windows 7 and when it was installed I lost everything..All pictures.. documents.. favorites.. everything.. I am still sick about. I know it was not intentional and I love Don but I cant believe my hard drive was wiped clean. I was downloading all my pictures on my computer nightly and then deleting them from my camera. So most of the Texas pictures are gone too.. But.. I did upload moms pictures and I have a ton of pictures on my camera along with the ones on my camera that I had not uploaded yet.. So in the coming days I will be getting those up. With the kids staying I will have plenty of time to get more pictures so I am not so upset anymore. I mean really.. what can I do? I just have to go with it.. and I keep looking for God's lesson in this..maybe its understanding and patience..

We got home last night to the electric being off.. Yep.. I forgot that bill.. Scott and I were talking in the car about what bills were due and what was paid.. We went through them one by one and for what ever reason we both forgot that dang electric bill!! It could have been so avoided if I set it up to just come out automatically or if I had just called.. So we came home.. the house was still cold from the air because it had just got cut off.. So I paid the bill and had to wait for it to get back on.. That was no fun.. We decided to go grocery shopping to kill some time.. On the way I realized on the way home that opening the frig or freezer was a good idea. But it was too late.. The car was full of food..So I just got it all together before I opened them. That worked.. I did it fast.. We all had a picnic on the porch for dinner..and not too much later it was back on.. Believe me.. it just didn't go as planned again!

The house is a mess.. I still have a ton of un packing today. I got the washer going right now.. and today we are just staying home. There is so much to do around here. Last night I got a lot done but so much left over. The biggest thing for today is the clothes. My washer is going to be doing a lot of work!

I got some great gifts from mom while I was there. I cant wait to show you guys a few of them! One is the coolest thing ever! So stay tuned for that to come up. I will try to blog much more in the coming days and weeks but it still cant be as much. The kids don't want me on the computer all the time! But I will try to get all those pictures on.. I am still learning this windows 7 system...Its like I have a new computer now.

My head is full of things. I am really going to have to sit down and think everything through. Calendar time is coming up too.. I have a ton of things to remember and sort out. Sigh.. I just got to keep going!

I got a lot of great pictures of the kittens last night.. I will try to get those up too! They are growing so fast! Giovanni looked really dirty when we got home. Scott bathed him and now he is a clean cat for the time being! He is getting along great with the kittens. Last night was the first night that they slept free in the same room as I did. Let me tell you.. that was kinda hard. they were crawling all over me.. playing with everything they could find.. making it hard to sleep.

Well its lunch time.. Kids are hungry.. got to get going..I have a ton of things to talk to you about and I will be back later today when I can blog more!

I hope you guys are having a great day! I missed you all very much!

Talk to you in a bit!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.