Hello!!! Hello!!! Hello!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well we are on the road again! Right now as I speak.. Scott is following my my mom down this very busy highway making our way to San Antonio.. My sister, Don, and my Brittany belle are riding with her and Jackson is with us. We stopped a few minutes ago and Brittany wanted to ride with them.. to be with Laci so we are trucking along!

I couldn't deal with not getting Internet in the car so I got my blackberry hooked up and I am
 " tethering" which allows me to get online with my laptop with my phone.. I just called up Alltel a hour or so ago and got it all set up and its working great!

So ..... Vacation has been great! I couldn't be happier to be here... Scott has been kinda grumpy with his back hurting.. But I think he is feeling better because he is in a better mood today.. We are on our way to go to Sea World.. Tonight we are heading to the hotel.. then doing the river walk and having dinner down there.,. and tomorrow we wake up an go to see those big fish! I think it will be great if we don't die of heat exhaustion! I cant tell you or describe the heat down here. Its very very hot and dry.. Sometimes a cool breeze will come along but for the most part its one hell of a hot state.. It takes everything out of me.. I don't know how you could ever get use to this. I have lived on and off in southern Florida.. and I like heat.. But this heat down here is deadly!

I have a ton of pictures and I will be getting them all up on here after we get back! I just haven't had the time. I did get a couple emails answered but we have so much packed in these next few days that I doubt I will have much time to blog.. But..with the blackberry I can blog on the way home!

Super tired right now.. The sun is coming in the windows making me want a nap.. I look horrible.. I had to wake up early.. get the cats ready for the neighbor to watch.. BTW.. they are all doing great.. They are getting tons of Love! I also had to pack and get showered .. I barley put on any make up.. but here in a few I am going to be doing that in the car too! Maybe I should wait till after my nap!

Well.. I just wanted to say hi!

Hope you all are having a great week!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.