Spring Dreamin...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Woke up to the most glorious day ever!! Sun shinning, birds singing, mowers going and flowers blooming!! Ohhhh how I love spring!! Everything is new and fresh...I just love it! Its my grandmothers favorite time of year too..I totally know why! All our windows are open and me and the cats are soaking up all sunshine!!

Not a ton on my list to do today...Heading to walmart in a bit..Then coming home to work around here and wait for baby to get home..I just gush over him..So many years in and I am still in L♥ ve.. its truly one of the best feelings on the planet..We only have 2 more years then it will be 10 years..Wow..Time really does fly.. Thank you GOD..Thank you for answering my prayers and sending me him..Actually thank you for answering my grandmothers prayers too! She was praying hard that I would find someone who loves me as much as I love them..Blessings..They come at times when you just are not expecting them..For that I am grateful..

My back still hurts today but not as bad..I slept pretty well and woke up right at 11 am..that's OK with me!! It felt really good to lay in that bed and dream. Just wish that back pain would go away..I think its just a pulled muscle and its going to take a few days to really feel better..Yesterday I just wanted to head to the ER but I knew they couldn't really do anything.. I am just a big baby when it comes to pain! But its a little better..=)

Right now.. The Judds on the View.. Love them. They have a new show coming to OWN ~ Oprahs Network~... and it starts on Sunday. Cant wait to see it. They are such a honest family..So if you guys are fans you might want to check them out this Sunday!!

Well I am going to get up..Get dressed and go do some quick shopping!
Will be working on more post throughout the day!

Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful spring day too!!

Talk to you guys in a bit!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.