XOXO

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Well tonight is
The first night we have had the house really to ourselves...
All I can say about that is..



I love it!!!
Just knowing that now its finally back to just Scott and me makes me feel great! I have to admit, I was really getting tired of house guest. Scott and I have never lived with anyone before. For over 6 years its just been us with the kids..We have had people come over and mom stayed for a summer but no one as long as Michael..And then our other friend stayed for a little over a month, then Michael's dad and now its just back to us!!! We have been acting like 2 high school kids around here. Really Really Nice. Besides my kids or my mom or dad..I dont think we will ever live with anyone else..

I actually went over to Michael's apartment this evening to help him with a mattress. You know me.. I took some pictures! I wasn't going to post them but I thought maybe his mom and sister would like to see a couple pictures of where he is living! Its neat!


This is his living room. He has huge windows with a spiraling stair case that leads to the upper loft..( I didn't get any pictures of that..Thought I did! But its just a big open room with a double closet.


I loooove the windows..
That back wall is brick and I think it looks amazing.


As you can see he still has a lot to do..Tonight is his first night in..
This is the kitchen and the downstairs bed room with the
only bathroom.. Sooooo..you have to walk through
the bed room to get to the bath..

Its a bit small but for Michael I think its great!

The guys were working so hard to get that king
mattress up to the loft. I didn't realize it would be
so hard to do..


Michael and Scott were up top and his dad was on
down stairs trying to push the mattress up..


Annnnd they got it!!! 

I was tired when we were over there. I ran a lot today and wish we would
have stayed later but I was so ready to get home. Right before we left our friends
from last night showed up. But we were out the door heading home..Being it was
late I didn't want to come home and cook so we stopped at.....

Yamato Express!!!


We had a great dinner. These fast food Japanese places are really
really wonderful..I have never found them like this in any other state. And I have lived
in many places.. So at least this town has that! I am really going to try to like it more.
I don't think we are going to end up staying here forever but I just hope summer is better than winter!

I am so glad that the house was pretty clean because today I didn't get much done. I woke up late and that really messed me up. I am going to try to get up tomorrow a bit earlier. I might get tired  but it will surly get me on a better schedule if I just do it. But being its 2:14 and I am still up...blogging.. I don't know how well I am going to do getting out of the bed! Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I think I am staying home all day. I have a ton of things I want to do tomorrow and being its a late night for Scott I should have plenty of time. The next few days are suppose to be beautiful in the 70's tomorrow and 80 through the weekend!! That's why I am so excited about grilling out! First I get to go get a new grill and will also get some things for the table outside..Cant wait to sit outside and enjoy a beautiful evening with friends.

Its almost time to start decorating for Easter too! I will try to get a little of that done by the weekend..and hopefully can get some pictures up!

Well away I go..

Sweet Dreams!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.