** Wishful Wednesday **

Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Sorry about the lateness of the hour but at least I am getting this up before midnight!!!

Here we go..

Today..

** I wish I would have got up longer and
got more done! **

** I wish that Japan was not going through all the tragic devastation **

** I wish I was soaking in a bubble bath right NOW **

** I wish Oprah wasn't re runs **

** I wish I could wrap my arms around my kids **

** I wish I had worked more on the calander today..Lots of work to do tonight and tomorrow..**

** I wish the owner of the black dog on our porch would actually take care of their dog **

** I wish I had better storage for house hold items..
( I feel a shopping trip to the container store coming up!!)**

**And I wish more than anything that..**

** All the people I love know I love them. **

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.