SHOULD ALREADY BE DREAMING

Saturday, March 19, 2011


Its late and I should be in bed but I thought I would get alteast one post up before going to bed.
What a day..I woke up about 6 am with a terrible headache and my stomach was a mess. So it was a horrible way to start my day..Then I laid around trying to feel better till close to 3pm. Then I got up and headed out to see Scott and do some shopping.. I still was feeling pretty bad.. I bought some really big items and I couldn't get everything in the buggie so I paid for what I had and went out and put the things in the car. Then back in I go to grab a few groceries only to get a call..

Super Cooper was at someones house..He was gone when I left so I just went on and took off..Guess he wanted to play...So I left my basket with the groceries and took off to go find him. And he was really really out in the middle of no where..


You see that little house all the way back there wayyy off the road.. That's where he was..Well...not only him but the black lab too..She is not our dog but being she has been sleeping on our porch I figured she should come back with us otherwise I am sure he would have called the pound.. He wasn't too happy..Both dogs had been swimming in his gold fish pond..


Here are the dirty wet dogs..Thank goodness for leather..I was so mad.. Feeling terrible..85 here today only adding to my discomfort.. Usually I love warm weather but today it felt like a 110 to me being I was feeling so sick..

I got home..hosed off the dogs..cleaned up the trash the black one got into and then came in and laid down for about 1 hr till Scott got off work..

Then he came home.. got me.. and we were off again.. We did some shopping at walmart.. then back to ...


Sushi Dojo we went. This has to be one of our most favorite restaurants in the city..


Scott of course had Sushi.. This is actually pretty expensive sushi but it sure looks great..


Here is the inside of that jalapeno roll that he so loves..

I was scared to eat.. so ..


I started off with a salad and ginger dressing


and then had some sushi dojo soup..This soup truly warms my soul.. I think I could eat it every day.. It a rich chicken broth soup, mushrooms, fried onions and scallions.. Really delicious..

Then back home we came.. Watched a movie.. then decided we were going back to town to get some stuff to help hang a giant mirror we bought tonight.. ( pictures to come tomorrow )...

Then we back home we came were we rested for a while..Scott headed to bed..I decided to clean up the house being I didn't do anything around here today. So now I am ready to head to bed. I am trying to stay up long enough to know my mom got to London safe but I am afraid I might not be able to make it. My daughter and I both said a prayer for her and Don to have a safe trip..I will just feel better when I know she is safe and sound.

Tomorrow is already here. I have to go grocery shopping being the damn dogs messed up my schedule. I think we are having a cook out if our friends are feeling up to it. Last I checked they were still coming but she sent me a text telling me she wasn't feeling so good so who knows..It might just be me and baby and that will be just fine. Then Sunday I might go golfing with Scott..Really would be nice to see him play.. I think he is as beautiful as ever when he is swinging that golf club!!

Well friends.. I am off to lay back until I hear from mom..
MOM..IF YOU ARE READING THIS BY ANY CHANCE..LET ME KNOW ON FACEBOOK THAT YOU ARE THERE SAFE AND SOUND..AND OF COURSE.. YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL...I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU AND DON HAVE A GREAT TIME. XOXO

Sweet dreams

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.