Off to DREAM

Friday, March 18, 2011

Yawn..

Its 2 am.. I should be getting to bed but like a dummy, I am sitting in front of the tv.. But it wont be long before I curl up next to my Scotty and start dreaming..I have absolutely loved having the house back! Freaking awesome! Gives Scotty and myself plenty of time to horse around and be ourselves!

Tonight he got home late..We had a great dinner of Chicken Fried Steak ~ one of Scottys favorites and we sat back and enjoyed American Idol..It wasn't long before he was in the shower and bed..Miss him a lot on late night. But .. I love that he works hard for our family...So he can be tired..I understand..

Wow.. right now the house looks so beautiful..Hold on.. I am going to get a pic...



Really Really cozy and relaxing. As you can see I am in the love seat area.. I love the lights from the glass hutches..So warm..The house has really been looking great the past few days. I have got more to do but its really feeling fresh and clean..

Tomorrow.. I have a lot to do.. Shopping..then going out with baby.. Then meeting up with one of my friends.. Only to get up Sat.. finish up the shopping and get things ready to cook out. We are having just a couple people over..I thought about inviting more but just not wanting to entertain that many people so going with just a intimate dinner.. OUT SIDE!! Its suppose to be beautiful.. So I am hoping we can fix up the table and enjoy dinner out on the back deck.

I forgot that I wanted to tell you guys about the new translator on the → side of the blog..I think its better than the one I had so I switched them up!! Hope it helps all my foreign friends!

I shouldn't even say this.. but that STALKER GIRL left me 4 messages tonight..I read them all to my mom...and saving them till tomorrow for Scotty to see. They are also forwarded to the police to have. Nothing too alarming..Just them ranting on.. I think they must have breaks in reality allowing them to be crazy..But they don't matter to me. They never have and they never will. What matters most to me is my children and my family. Plain and Simple..Most days I love my life. Scotty has given me so much that I am forever grateful to him. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to love me. I am actually amused by most things they say..I bet their brain is smoking trying to come up with something that will upset me! Its completely laughable! But as long as it makes them feel better!

Well tomorrow is coming fast! I am going to get my clothes and things ready so I can get up and get things done!
Sweet Dreams!!

K Jaggers