A DAY IN PICTURES....

Sunday, March 27, 2011
It was over all a pretty good day!! It has rained from the moment I got up till even now at 1:30 in the morning..In fact right now its thundering and lightening all over..Love rain storms!!

Any way.. I kinda took pictures through out my day..Many with my phone so please excuse the quality!!

Every day when I wake up the first thing I have to do


is let Super Cooper outside.
( I know his eyes are closed in this picture but I love it!! )

But when I looked out the door I saw..


This adorable little bird sitting on the railing of our porch. I guess it was looking for dry spot!


Then I cleaned up..

And started on the house..


Whiel I was working on laundry Little Gabby thought she would join me..


Guess it must make her tired watching me work!!


Then I took this full and


unorganized refrigerator and got busy cleaning it out...
A job I really hate!!


But after about an hr it was looking much more clean



and organized!!
Feel much better!!

Then it was time to clean..

Our hard wood floors..I have to sweep them every day..Its actually a big job keeping them cleaned..

By then my Scotty was home and we were getting cleaned up to head out to dinner..

To SUSHI DOJO..


Where Scott and I feasted on..
 salad with ginger...


Sushi Dojo Miso Soup..


Crab..


Sushi..

Yummy Japanese beef noodles

in such a great atmosphere!!!

My date!!


My fried banana desert..


I cant even describe how good these are..I got them to go so I could enjoy them at home..

Then we were off to walmart to pick up a few things..

This picture was taken from inside the car looking up at the sunroof..

We shopped...Getting more for the animals than anything else!!!

Then we were back in the car.. on this very rainy night


heading home..

Besides getting things for the animals i did come home with..


Some candy..Magazine for bubble bath, tylenol pm..and some new John Freida Hair dye foam..
( More about the hair dye coming up in a post tomorrow! )

We mainly just enjoyed the night in.. Scott watched some basketball..I dyed my hair..Told you guys I was going back to my normal color! Then we snuggled up in bed for a while and before I knew it..he was sleeping like a baby..

And.. its still..


Raining and rumbling outside!!

So I am..

blogging and playing on the computer

while watching..


and trying to eat


a bowl of Captain Crunch wishing I had got the one with berries!!

Soon I will be heading to bed because I know Scott is going to have me up earlier than normal!!! I am actually getting pretty tired!!

I hope you all had a great day and I hope tomorrow is a day everyone of you can spend with someone you care about or love!!

Sweet dreams

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.