Being ~ Lazy! ~

Sunday, March 27, 2011
Day Graphics

Hi friends! It sure has started out as a lazy day so far! Actually I haven't been up for too long but Scott has and now he is back in the bed enjoying happy nappy time! I know the cats are back there with him and I'm pretty sure Super Cooper is back there too! I feel like going back there and cuddling up with him.

As for my day so far...not much has happened! I tossed laundry around and now I am enjoying some warm coffee and watching TV..In a bit I need to get up and get dressed and head to the market. Got to find something for dinner..I am thinking chicken..

Anyway..not many plans for today..Just relaxing around the house and enjoying the day with Scott..We were going to to out for a bit but its pretty cool from yesterdays Looooong rain so we both are thinking staying in and staying warm is the best thing for today!

I want to mention that one of our very close family members is going through some hard times..Really its more Scott's family than mine..and I want them to know.. that if there is anything we can do to help then all you have to do is call. We really do love you and wish things were going a bit easier for you right now.I just wanted to let you know that we CARE and we LOVE you very much..It might be hard right now but things will get easier.

Well I am off to get my butt dressed or maybe even go cuddle up with my Scotty for a bit before heading to the store!

Where I am from...Indiana...is actually getting snow!!! Can you believe it!? One day its in the 80's there and the next day its snowing..Thank goodness we are not having to deal with that here. Its chilly but that's much better than snow!!  I don't know what is going on with the weather. Really only God and Mother Nature knows why things are going so crazy right now! But all I can say is..Don't pack any of your winter clothes away if you are living in that region! I can actually remember living there and on my birthday at the end of March having one of the worst snow storms on that day.. Guess what they are getting isn't too much different than that!

Wishing you all the best Sunday ever!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.