From LONDON with L♥ve...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
My mom visited London a couple weeks ago and today I got my boxes of souvenirs that she got me!!
First off...she is a great gift giver and I am very thankful for a great mom that thinks of me and always gets me such good gifts!!


Here they are!!! Mine is the big one of course and Scott's is the smaller one!
Mom kept telling me how worried she was that it would break..So she really packed it and took it to fed ex hoping it would get here in one piece!


As soon as I opened the box I saw this bag...I took it out...and there was another box under it that contained..


This BEAUTIFUL Tea Set..

London is famous for tea..I loooove tea pots...and mom picked out a really beautiful set!

I love it!!!


Here is what was in the bag!
( minus a red box that I forgot to include in this picture )



London Post Card


London Ash Tray..  I don't smoke anymore but I have cool ashtrays from all over the world..Its kinda like a tradition now! I put jewelry in them!


More tea!


More tea with a silver plated infuser!!


This is a miniature British Tea Pot! Soooo cute!


A new cook book to add to my collection!


This amazing key chain


that contains lots of kitty cat quotes!


Here is the red box that I forgot to put in the picture above!


That holds this beautiful pink


blinged out pen..

Another one of my other obsessions!!

Then Scott came home and opened his box..


That also had another gift for me..

9 Teas from around the world..


And here is Scott's gift!

He loves it!!


I love my tea set but its not going to be used everyday.. The tea..I will drink up.. But my new tea service has a new home.. in the curio cabinet! Just to keep it safe!

Thank you so much MOM!!!

It feels great to be thought of.. I love you very much!

I love everything you got me!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.