SEA WORLD PART 1

Thursday, June 30, 2011

 JUST A NOTE.. I took a ton of pictures at Sea World and I will eventually getting them all up..I am trying to sort them all out so you will get these in a series..If I did one post.. It would go on forever! Hope you guys enjoy these pictures. I think they are so beautiful. I also think these animals are treated with love in these parks. Sure I wish they were in Ocean where they belong but I think we are learning from them and they are also learning from us in this environment. The trainers looked completely in love with every one of the animals in this park.

And remember.. you can always click on the pictures to enlarge!

Enjoy Part 1

=)))


Here is the morning of! Thought Brittany looked adorable in this hat!

We headed for breakfast before going to Sea World..

I think it was called 2 eggs and a basket..
( But not sure! )


I think this was Scott's..


And Jackson got an omelet too!


Then we were there!

And it was such a beautiful day!

We started off by going and seeing one of the shows.. I loved this show.. The divers were insane.

Look close!! You can see one diver at the top right side up in the air flipping around..


Love this picture!

And its with my Phone!!!!!


What a fun show!


They were dancing all around..


Swimming with all the dolphins.

They put on a great show.. We all agreed that it was a great start to the day in the park!

We ended up walking through the cute water that...

Scott liked too..

We walked around a lot and I only got a few pictures of that time.. Before we knew it another hr had passed and it was time for the biggest show of the day!!

Shamu!!!!

It was a closed in area that was pretty warm but I loved it..

I loved watching them swim around and


Hearing the water!

Before we knew it they were flipping all around!

How great is this picture!?

They really do look like they are having fun showing off!

It was kinda like they were showing off!

As you can see it was sunny out!


I just wanted to get in that water and touch them!!!

But instead I waved hello!

Another great picture!

And they just keep coming! We were in the splash area but I couldn't put my camera away!

Splish Splash!

So beautiful!

They really are magnificent animals.

And they get a ton of fish for all their tricks!

The aquatic area was really pretty..

The show was amazing!!

And we all LOVED it!!!

Great shows Sea World!!!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.