Sea World Part 2!!!!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011
I hope you guys checked out the 1st Sea World Post you can click { HERE } to get to it! I am going to be putting a lot of Sea World Post in the coming days! We had a really good time there and I love all the pictures!

Sea World Part 2

=))

So we rode some rides ( and those pictures will be coming soon! ) then we went to another show.. I swear the shows are one of the best parts of going to Sea World! One of the nice things about it is after you have walked around that park forever in the heat then you can sit back and relax for a few minutes.. see some great animals then back to wonder the park you go!

This show was with the sea otters and sea lions! It was a lot of fun!!!


Mom and Laci.. with matching braids.


Jackson.. hot and tired.. ready for this break!


The is a little otter up with the lady on the second floor.. He did all kinds of tricks! He opened file cabinets.. put on clothes..and ran all around..


Then it became a mystery on who ate all the fish!


They all were full of tricks!


Here they are at the diner!


I think the lady was really cute too... in her pot a dot dress!

I think this would be a great job to have!


That's one big boy!


He is saying hello to us all in the audience!


As the show was ending they directed us to go around the corner to feed them..

So that's just what we did!


Yummmm!!!! ( Not! )


You kinda hang over a wall and these little guys come get the fish!


How cute is he!?


See.. Mouth open.. wanting fish!


I think we spent over $ 20.00 just feeding this hungry guys.. what a great way for Sea World to get us to pay even more to support that park! Ugh!!!! But it was a lot of fun!!! The kids loved it!!! Scott and I loved it too!

~ Got a lot more pictures with my disposable camera and will get them posted when I get them back! ~

Remember to click on pictures to enlarge!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.