Hi!!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Morning Friends

I am never " cheery " on any morning like the above Mini is! I am always so groggy and tired when I wake up but today I got my butt out of the bed to see if Casey Anthony is going to testify..So far she hasn't...Her dad is back up on the stand talking about dogs he had over 25 years ago..They are trying to show that he burried their dead animals just like his grand daugther was buried.. That sure is a big leap..Well just that fast..he's off the stand and now Cindy is back up..talking about those damn dogs that died..

No big plans for today.. I have a couple of errands to run but besides that we should be home. Its a late night for Scott so we got a lot of time on our hands. I have no idea what we are going to do with all the time we have. Maybe a trip to the park! I am trying to come up with some fun summer at home activities. I think we are going to make some home made play dough today or tomorrow too. If you have a fun summer idea and want to share it.. just leave a comment or shoot me an email! Every summer we come up with fun ideas.. We made home made ice cream in baggies last summer.. We made butter out of cream.. We made this goo of sorts for the kids to play in. and the list goes on and on.. We might end up making the ice cream again because that was really good! =)

Jackson woke up less than an hr ago..Brittany of course is still sound asleep.. That little girl would sleep all day if you let her. So I still have some quite time around the house for a little while.. I am going to send out some emails and get some things done online..Jackson just checked the mail.. I damaged a credit card the other day and my new one just came in!!! Yea!!! I washed it.. dryed it and something scratched the bar code all up it so it was done..I have been without it for over a week now and its one I use a lot!

Today might be bath day for the kittens too.. They are at the right age to get their first bath and if it gets hot enough today then its happening! I will for sure get some pictures..
My camera is kinda messed up though..It takes good pictures still but the screen is messed up and it I am kinda upset about it.. It felt like when I got home from Texas everything was broke.. I don't know what happened but trying to get everything working again and keep it that way.. I just need a new camera and before long, I am sure Scott will get me one. I hate it.. I don't want to spend the $ but I cant live without a good slim digital camera.

Well..I got things to do!

Have a great afternoon... I started this email in the am but now its lunch time! Sorry with the delay!! Played with Jackson a little while writing this!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.