Sally Hansen Polish Strips..on the →TOES←

Saturday, April 9, 2011
So I decided to try out some of the Sally Hansen Polish Strips on my toes!!!


I cant remember the exact name of this design...and now I cant find where I put the box!!!!
But I think its

 ~ In Flight ~

I applied these right on my toes just like you would your nails and its crazy how long these have lasted..I am almost at 2 weeks in this picture.. I now love these strips for my toes..It only took 3 strips total to do my toes.. so its a pretty good investment if you are buying these just for your toes..You can get a lot of uses out of one box!

As I said in all the other post..I put a clear coat to make them last longer! Below you will find a few other post re the polish strips.. You can find all of these post under the Sally Hansen Label on the ← side of the blog!




I think these polish strips are great for the toes!! You get a cute little nail design without paying the salon price!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.