Rainy Day CVS Haul { Video }

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Its been pouring down here all day long. I would have never went out to do any shopping but my 10 year old desperaly wanted Mc Donald's. So I stopped at CVS on the way and came out with some good stuff! 

Here's the video.. pictures and more info below! 




I had to get this.. They have been lighting up the commericals on this new product for weeks now! I was just waiting on the store to get it in..

This is the Olay Total Effect 7 in One CC Cream. ( Color + Correction ) 


I like that this is not just being labeld another BB cream.. its nice to see them doing something different. This is suppose to fight the 7 signs of aging with vitamin rich complex that combines a daily anti aging moisturizer, SPF 15 Sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking even toned skin. 


Its 1.7 oz which is a bigger size than normal. I tried it on my hand and i found it very shear. But I will be testing it out and I will do a full review later. 

I then saw these Revlon Baby Sticks. For some reason I was thinking these would be great.. 


These are super sheer. 


This one is Sunset


This one is Tahitan..


 and its the sheerist of all. 


And this last one is Pink Passion..


and it was the most pigmented of them all. 


I needed some more shampoo and conditioner...and today I got the..


which I used in college.. so thought it would be nice to try again.. 

And last but not least...I got this really pretty spring nail color from Loreal


in #111 Not a Cloud in Sight .. I thought it was so pretty! 

So that is what I got... if you have tried any of these products leave me a comment telling what you think of them!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.