Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Its super super late and I should be sleeping but I have been working like a mad woman on the other blog..Kisha's House of Persians. I still have so much to do but I think I have a good start on it ....

If you want to check it out just click the link below!

{ Kisha's House of Persians }

 I have not done any post..Right now I am working on the pages...Tons of information left to get up in the pages...but hoping to have most of it finished by next week! Then I will start posting on a more regular basis! I did decided to go with a dog and cat template..the one I picked was so cute..It has Persian Cats and a Golden Retriever! So I had to go with it..Cooper is a part of the cats lives and is purrr-fect!!! One of the biggest things I have yet to figure out is what to do about listing my phone #. I might get a 800 # or figure out something else. I am just not comfortable listing my personal cell # online. Soooo got to figure out something else..Maybe another cell all together..Hummmmm..

Tonight was really nice. Scott got off work on time and was home with me by 6:30..Michael came over for dinner..We all talked and enjoyed a nice evening together. I forget how much I miss Michael until he is here. Such a nice friend to have. Scott figured out how to go online with the Wii..So he was playing all night. He even took it to the bedroom..I don't think I could have handled hm playing in the living room for hours! He was having a blast! Its a good release for him after a long day at work!

Thank Goodness I don't have a lot to do tomorrow..I don't know how easy it is going to be getting up!Stalker Girl has been alive and well..Commenting often..Listen..if you are reading this and feel compelled to leave me a nasty message..stop wasting your time..Its get deleted..So whats the point..On the other hand..if you have something nice to say..I'm all ears!! I am not worried about what you say..I don't care what you think of me.. What matters is..What MY FAMILY thinks and feels..I have a very close nit family and they are who matters. Not some online hater..I write a blog..Now I write 2 blogs..You don't do this without getting some crazy hater type of people..I don't know if you pay attention.but on this blog my #'s are growing daily..99 % of the people who come here..Like this blog..Sorry you don't..I think its pretty messed up that you CHOOSE to come here and feel you need to harass me about this blog.. Its pretty silly if you ask me..I can promise you..I am going to keep doing what I am doing and your not going to stop me.. I enjoy writing...Everyone has always said in my family that they write a book about their lives..Well I am actually doing it.. My Way.. So go away if you don't this blog.. Shoooo..


I got to get to bed!!

Sweet dreams!

K Jaggers