Walmart Shopping Haul | Video |

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your evening is going well. Most of the day I have been busy around the house cleaning surface areas. We had a ton of stuff on the 1st floor that just needed to go away. So that's been my day. Last night, I was busy with shopping. I had to get a few items but nothing like when I am buying food for a houseful of kids! Hope you enjoy. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. I am trying to get back on a regular posting schedule. Normally my videos go live around 12am but this week it's a little different. Hopefully by Sunday we will be back to late night videos. I'll have a new questions and answer video up tomorrow afternoon...at least part 1 of many! If you are new here, I would love it if you took a few minutes to say hello and get subscribed! xx