Ask the Housewife: YOUR Questions Answered! Part 1

Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your day is going well. I am back with a new video where I am answering YOUR questions! There were so many questions that were sent in, I had to break them up. So here is Part 1. Hope you enjoy! 


I am slowly getting back on schedule with the videos. :) Only to go on another trip next week. Brittany and I are taking off for a mid week vacation. Scott has to work most of the week that she will be here so it's just us. I have to admit, it's going to be a bit scary but we are going to do it and we are going to have a great time. I've never really done anything like hiking or going to the beach without a boyfriend or husband but there is a first for everything. :) I am sure it will be a time we both will never forget. I should be back a little later with Friday Letters. ♥  If you are new here, I would love it if you took a few minutes to say hello and get subscribed! xx