DITL Vlog: Girls Only! Biltmore Day 3

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hello friends! Happy Happy Wednesday to you all. It's a beautiful day here.  I have been at the desk most of the afternoon trying to get things ready for back to school. It's been a day of making Eye Doctor, Dentist, Regular Doctor appointments for Jackson. Plus we have all the back to school shopping and back to school registration and such. It feels good to have all that done! Anyway, I am back sharing another little piece of my mini vacation with Brittany at Biltmore. It was such a lovely time! Here is day 3...hope you enjoy! 


I know a lot of you thought that there was just not that much there to do but there really is. We could have spent a week there easily. It was just a wonderful time. Brittany really seemed to love it and finding something a soon to be 14 year old is happy with is not the easiest. But she loved it and so do I. :) Thanks for stopping by. ♥