Tuesday Truths

Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Hello friends. Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope your day is going well! I am back with another edition of Tuesday Truths...hope you enjoy. 

:: I slept in wayyy to late today. I feel asleep kinda early ( at least for me ) and I guess I just needed the rest after so much traveling. I kinda planned for a couple of slower days anyway. 

:: My sisters dad was robbed at gunpoint the other day in Tampa Florida when he was changing a flat tire. I don't understand why we can't get better control of the guns in this country. I would go door to door to get them if I could. He's ok, however it really shook up my sister. 

:: I love warm weather. However, it has been so hot that I have resorted to having the air on during the day. I have been running to turn it off as soon as the sunsets but it's a little too hot at this point. 

:: I am allergic to bees. When I was younger, I had an epipen but in my 20's I just stopped worrying about it. Years went by and I was fine. No epipen needed. I was out working with Scott one day and got stung and he ended giving me a high high does of Benadryl. It seemed to work. I thought my family was crazy. I didn't need an epipen. Fast forward to the day before we were leaving for vacation and what appeared to be a wasp or something stung me 3 times in my upper thigh. It was insane. It swelled up my leg. REALLY BAD. Benadryl knocks me out so I was only taking it at night. Nothing was working and I kinda regretted not having a epipen in the moment. Fact of the matter is...I am allergic to bees and I need to accept it and be prepared. Making a Dr. apt this week. 

:: I went to try to use my new Erin Condren planner last night and I just couldn't do it. It's just not a fit like the Inkwell Press. It's a beautiful planner but it's just not for me anymore. I have a giveaway going on right now.. and there might just be another in the coming days. Come back and find out how to enter. I could find a use for it...because it is a beautiful planner but I would rather share it with one of you! And BTW... I love the Erin Condren products. I have the jumbo calendar, stickers, and so much. Planners are personal to each of us. 

:: The housesitter did a great job. The house and animals were fine. However, Super Cooper had a sore on face when we left and once I got home and really moved the long hair to check it out... it was worse than what I thought. We spent an hour removing all the hair and now trying to get that area healed up. I might take him to the Vet tomorrow if it doesn't start looking better.

:: The Republican Party is a mess right now. 14 different candidates. Sounds like too many Indians and not enough Chiefs. Imagine the egos in that group.

:: One of our family members marriages is over due to infidelities....you will probably figure out who in good time but it has been absolutely devastating..and their are kids involved. Cheating and Secrets destroy marriages. We are just trying to be as supportive as possible right now. It's taken up a lot of our time, it's broken our hearts, it's caused a huge rift and it has caused so much daily pain. I am at a loss of words. It's hurts me to watch their family implode. Please put them in your prayers. 

:: Google is coming back with the unsend button. YEA!!!!!!!!! Think about the emails you have sent out that you wish you could take back. Well all encompassing Google who is bound to take over the world, is helping us out! :) 

:: While I was gone, there were some nasty nasty comments left on some of my social media. It took me a while to notice it when we got back because I had so many notifications. First off... sorry if you had to read any of that crap. There are crazy out there. When you are online, sometimes they target it for this reason or that. I deleted everything as quick as I could and that's about all I can do. It is just someones misguided attempts to hurt me. I think I actually know who left those comments and just know they are struggling with mental issues. No joke. I actually am considering leaving the online community. I am not sure if I will or not but hate makes me just makes me want to go away. However, I am trying my best to focus on the wonderful friends who have supported me through the years. I love you guys and I appreciate each and everyone of you. I am just going to try to not let it bother me and move on to another day. I don't need negativity in my life. I have a beautiful family, a caring home, and I value that above everything. 

:: My neighbors told me they thought it might be 6 months before they see me again after such a people filled vacation. I think they might be right. It's super nice being home. However, Scott is working like crazy and I miss him. :(

:: My desk is a complete mess. I am happy that I have all vlogs for a few days so I have time to get things done around the house without worrying about recording videos. I need to toss laundry around right now...clean the chalkboard walls...along with the bathrooms. My to do list is never ending. 

:: My Brittany Belle should be here soon. I can't wait to spend some time with her. The kids are shifty in the summer. It's not easy but we make it work. I miss Jackson too.

:: I need to get back into the routine of getting on the treadmill. It's not something I particularly enjoy but I need to. 

I hope you guys have a great afternoon. I'l be back in a bit with a new Day in the Life Vlog! Come back and visit! 

Get Subscribed: 

 Instagram