Ask the Housewife: YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED! Part 2 | Video |

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hello friends, I hope you are having great evening. It's been a busy day around our house today with doing our weekly cleaning to get things picked up, organized and cleaned up. Thankfully little Jackson was here to help me get it done. But that won't last for long with School starting in a couple of weeks but I totally appreciated the help today. Anyway, I am back sharing another Ask the Housewife...where I answer a lot of YOUR questions - Part 2 -. Hope you enjoy! 


If you missed the last question and answer video you can click here to check it out. I was amazed at how many questions came in so I will have to record at least one more video if not two. If you have any additional or new questions be sure to let me know. xx