Unbelievable.....in TOTAL Shock → Day in the Life Vlog June 4, 2015

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello friends. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am back with a new Day in the Life Vlog. Our lives kinda switched up overnight, so I will probably be sharing vlogs daily until we are to the point where I can really sit down and make a video. I might record hauls separate....not sure yet, but until things calm down, these are the videos you can expect. Well, not videos of me having a breakdown but more day in the life vlogs! Check out the video below to check out what's going on...


So now you can maybe understand why I feel so overwhelmed and stressed out. I am trying to just go on with today as any normal day...getting tasks done, laundry tossed around basically in disbelief. But we will get through this and we will find a better place...I hope. ♥

Get subscribed..
 Instagram