Update → Thank you for all your prayers, love & support ←

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello friends. Happy Wednesday to you all. It's been such a roller-coaster of emotions around our house the past few days. We have had so much going on and to top things off I have been sick.  I posted this Day in the Life vlog where so many of you left prayers, comments, and so much more of love and encouragement. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging until the next DITL Vlog on how things went...so here's an update. 


So if you are new here, you might be wondering what is she crying about? What is going on? Well, I have to be very very careful about what is said and what I share. Even though, through this blog and my videos I have pretty much shared our lives with you guys for years but this is something I can just talk about. There are rules that we have to respect so I am sorry if you are wondering what is going on but just know that we appreciate every comment, every prayer, every email of encouragement, all of it. I doubt you guys will ever truly know what that has meant to our family.♥

With being so sick here lately, I have kinda got off schedule but I am starting to feel better and hope to get back to normal over the next few days. Thank you guys again for all your love.

 Instagram