Grand Cayman! DITL Vlog: June 24, 2015

Monday, June 29, 2015

Good evening friends! I hope all is well. I am still on the catching up wagon..hence, the double videos and blog post. Here is our day in the life vlog from our time in Grand Cayman. This was Day 3 on the boat. Hope you enjoy!


By the way, I didn't really get drunk... I was just joking with Scott when I said that. :) I don't really drink. I think I had one glass of wine during that fancy dinner and that was it. But I didn't mind others drinking and having fun. They weren't driving. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying seeing bits and pieces of our trip. I know that the camera was a bit shaky at parts. Please understand walking around and vlogging is shaky. There is really not much that I can do about it. I am taking you around, going up and down steps and such...it's just part of it. I hope you understand. ♥ I'll see ya tomorrow with a couple new videos. xx


Get Subscribed: 


 Instagram