2015 Travel Series: Pre Packing Prep Work for Travel | Video |

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all. With all the videos I have to post on here that are already up on youtube, plus the new daily vlogs for this week; I am skipping the Week in Review Blog Post. Instead, I have a new 2015 Travel Series Video plus later today there will be another vlog up! I just have so much online work to do after being gone....it's going to take a little while to catch up. I thought for my 2015 Travel Series, I would include some packing videos to share how I get us ready for a trip. This video goes into the planning before packing. I know there are times in all of our lives when a trip is not planned and you just got to toss stuff in a big and get out of the door as quick as possible. I get that. It's happened more than once in my own life but today I am sharing some pre travel prep work that is so helpful when you have time to plan. This is how I get ready for a trip...when time allows. Hope you enjoy.


I recently shared a lot of my travel videos in this blog post in case you missed any. Plus you can find them on this playlist. Summer is the time for travel and maybe some of the tips will help make packing a little easier! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! As I said later today I will have another Day in the Life Vlog up from our vacation. Be sure to come back! :)

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram