What's Cookin' | Our Daily Meals | Vlog Style

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great evening. I totally love love love weekend evenings when the sun is out longer where we can enjoy time outside instead of being stuck in the house. It's such a beautiful evening here in South Carolina. I wish I had all you guys here in my backyard enjoying a bbq with us! Speaking of food, I am actually back sharing our latest What's Cookin' video where I share our daily meals vlog style. It's not just your quick standard video where I show our meals...you can actually cook along if you like because I also show you how I make the dinners. Hope you enjoy! 


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you maybe found something you can make for your family. I know not all of our dinners is organic and gluten free but we meals that are for your typical families when you are just trying to get dinner on the table on a busy night. If you have any questions about anything you saw in the video, be sure to let me know. You can find more of these kind of videos right here if you need a little more menu inspiration!  Also if you are new here, I would love it if you took a second to get subscribed!

 Instagram





I'll be back tomorrow with a new Week in Review blog post with 2 Day in the life vlogs! Stay tuned. xx