Weekly Food & Household Shopping Haul | VIDEO |

Monday, June 30, 2014


Hello friends! I hope most of you are starting to unwind from this Monday. I am back with another one of our weekly food and household shopping hauls. I know many of you like these kinds of vidoes not only to see what we bought but to maybe get some menu ideas! Its been different just shopping for Scott and myself but I can't complain....it has helped reduce our grocery bill! Anyway, if you want to see what we got and what we will be eating this week, enjoy the video below!


I would love to know what your going to be eating this week, if you care to share! Thanks for watching. Have a great night! 




If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin