Up Late..

Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello all my late night friends! I wonder how many of you are up right now as I am. I know I should be dreaming right now but I got a lot of sleep today but I will try soon to doze off. I haven't been sleeping that well here lately so today I woke up early to take Jackson to school. On the way back home, I decided that I was going to back to sleep for however long. Guess what!? I woke at 230 and about died. I couldn't believe I had slept that late. Jackson gets out of school at 2:50. I jumped out of the bed.. turned on the tv thinking I was missing that crazy addicting Jodi Arias trial. Nope.. Jodi Arias flipped out and court is cancelled until next Wednesday. I can't say I blame her... if I was told I was going to spend my life in prison, I would want to die too. FOR SURE.

I got cleaned up in a hurry and took off  to run some very fast errands before Jackson got home. Then the rain came in and I didn't get shit done around the house. Instead I took a lot of phone calls and worked on this blog. So I finally figured out how to get the layout I wanted back so for now I will leave things the way it is. I know there have been so many changes but this should be it until I pay to have it done and that might be around Christmas. With me sleeping so late, the day went by really fast. I didn't even cook tonight. Instead we all found easy things we wanted. It did make things more easier but somehow the kitchen sink is full of dishes. I don't know where they all came from. I have a lot to do around the house tomorrow. I actually have a couple errands I am going to run as soon as I drop Jackson off at school. It should only take a few minutes but I want to get it done so I can focus on the house tomorrow...and there is a ton of freaking laundry waiting on me to do. I want to get it all done so we can just enjoy the weekend and not have to worry about the house. Actually this weekend we are heading out to look for houses closer to Scott's work. I can't wait.. I plan on finding one as quick as possible. I can't wait to move!!

I didn't do that much blogging today. I just didn't really feel like it. Sometimes it nice to take a break. I started to write a post a couple of times but I just couldn't bring myself to finish it. There was way too much other stuff going on that had my attention instead. The phone was blowing up.. I had bills to pay..calls to make..homework to help with..animals to take care of...and then I took off to the store at 10pm. Yea, not how I wanted to start or end my day but its over now. I am am going to get my butt to sleep so I can do it all over tomorrow.. hopefully better!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.