It's Ok Thursday

Thursday, May 9, 2013
Its Ok Thursdays
Happy Thursday Friends. I am so happy we are a day closer to the weekend! Time for another It's Ok Thursday with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup!

Hope you enjoy! (:

Its ok that I just can't get enough sleep. I seriously need to go back to the Dr. and get some help for it. 

Its ok that Jodi Arias got convicted of Murder in the 1st degree.. she did it.. she has to deal with the consequences. Justice for Travis prevailed today. I am sure he watching everything from above. I don't know how you could ever take someones life that you love...or not for that matter. She better pray for forgiveness. 

Its ok that Scott had to work late last night. I didn't like it but I know he is just doing what he has to. 

Its ok that for some reason breaking up is in the air right now. A few of my friends and family are calling it quits with their relationships. Honestly, I think any marriage past the five year point is a success. Not all relationships are meant to last. ):


Its ok that its almost time to find the kitty cats new homes. I hate that part but it does feel good to give something I love so much to someone else knowing they will love it just as much as I do.

Its ok that I keep running behind on calling people back. I just checked my FULL voicemail and there were messages from 2 weeks ago. I don't suggest leaving me a voicemail. Text or emails work better!
And I will try to start calling you guys back!!


Its ok that I have a long letter to write and send off. I am thinking it might be long so I might type it. Got to get started on it soon. 

Its ok that I cracked my phone today.. I am so use to it by now. I drop it all the damn time.. I seriously need to get some kind of heavy duty phone because I keep breaking them over and over. This would be my 4th THIS YEAR. Thankfully my phone still works.. until I drop it again!

Its ok that I really need to clean out the frig and get out all the science experiments. I am almost scared to open some of those tupperware containers...but its getting done this weekend.

Its ok that husby said I was a big grump tonight. Guess that is from the lack of sleep. I was alone most of the day so I didn't really notice it but he noticed when he got home. Sorry baby!

It's ok that I blog a lot. First off, I have always read if you want your blog to be successful then you should blog a lot... Second.. I totally love documenting our lives and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Third.. I love getting to know all of you. Your sweet comments and emails really brighten my days and your lives are pretty entertaining too! So if you don't like that I do a lot of posts.. too bad so sad! 



Its ok that I might have totally misjudged a certain situation. I am trying to figure it all out but it sure doesn't feel good. Maybe I shouldn't find out.. because it might be too hard to deal with.

Its ok that I have can't stay home all day long. I have a few errands to run in the afternoon but maybe I can come back home from taking Jackson to school and doze off first!

It's ok that I just can't seem to get a blog design that I want to keep. I am seriously thinking about changing it up again. Maybe I should pay to have it done. The one lady I like charges $295 for a customized layout. I am afraid that might have to be a Christmas present. Husby just won't understand that one! Or maybe I can use the money from one of the kittens but I was really hoping to buy some stuff for the new house with that money. Hummmmm.. housewares or blog?? Decisions Decisions!

Hope you have a great Thursday!

K Jaggers
2 comments on "It's Ok Thursday"
  1. Really liked the post

    New follower from Aloha Friday Blog HOP ;)
    Hope you will follow back

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! I am following you back now. Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.