Friday Letters

Friday, May 10, 2013
Dear Self, You seriously need to get your shit together with the paperwork and bills. The stack is not getting any smaller. You also need to start going to sleep before 4am otherwise you are going to continue to be tired. And don't forget to call and get refills! 

Dear Scott, Thank you thank you thank you for gassing up my car this morning! I love you and I appreciate everything you do for us. 

Dear Trina, Thank you for all your help over the years. You are like another mother to both Scott and I. We are so very blessed to have you in our lives. 

Dear Jackson, I don't know how you lost a screw in your glasses...and I don't know why I can't get it back together now. Guess its time to make a trip back to to the Eye Dr. to get them fixed. Really happy we saved the old pair. 

Dear Weather, I don't think you know what you are doing anymore. It would be nice if you could just warm up and stay that way. 

Dear Coffee, work faster please! I need to wake up! 

Dear Gabby, I know you love nursing your kittens but its about time they stop..its almost time for them to move out.. and remember no more babies for you. Its time to pass the torch off to the other females. 

Dear Jodi Arias, I understand why you are going crazy after being convicted....but it's not going to stop them  from sentencing you. You should have thought about it before you took his life and then lied about it for years. I do feel sorry for your family along with his family but your reason for all of this. 

Dear House, I seriously wish I could hire someone to clean you up really well because I don't want to do it. No matter how much I do, you always just get messed up FAST again. I keep throwing stuff away but there is still clutter. Since a maid is not an option right now, guess its going to be me again cleaning you up.. YUCK! 

Dear Mom, Happy Early Mother's Day! I wish we could spend Sunday together!! I love and miss you! Can't wait to see you this summer. 

Dear Blog, I get lost for hours when working on your design. I really need to leave you alone until I am ready to pay someone to give you a facelift! 

Dear Car, you look so much better now that husby cleaned you out! And you smell better too! (:

Dear Brittany, I can't wait for you to get here! We are going to have a great summer together. 

Dear New House,  Where are you? What do you look like? I am tired of wondering and just want you to show up. 

Dear New Socks, I love you.. I love you.. I love you! Something about fluffy white socks makes me a happy girl! 

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for being such great friends. Everyday I am uplifted and/or inspired by each of you. I didn't start this blog hoping to make a bunch of new friends but it has totally worked out that way! If you get a second...leave a comment with your link to your blog so I can hop over and say hi and follow you back!

Have a great Friday! 

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.