Makeup Monday : Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream Review, Photos, Swatches & Video

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello Friends! For makeup Monday I want to take a few minutes to go over the Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream. 

This was a gift from my sister in law Trina sent me to test out. I think she just knew I would love it! (: If you are interested in getting this or any other Avon product, feel free to stop by her site .. any if you have any questions she is always willing to help! 

So here is my video review.. photos and more info below!





Avon says this is a...

Light formulation cream, infused with vitamin  E and minerals. Evens out skin tone, hydrates and reduces redness. Covers imperfections and smoothes out skin. Skin looks improved even after removal of the cream.

It comes in a 1oz tube and retails around $7.99 which is pretty reasonable. I had high hopes for this because with all the BAD drugstore BB Creams gave Avon time to figure out a good formula.. and I wasn't disappointed at all.  I think it feels really nice on the skin.. almost kinda of silky.

I have read some reviews that have said this is a thin formula but I didn't find that.. 


Its pretty thick actually. I think it does a really good job at hydrating your skin without feeling too wet or greasy. I like to use my fingers to blend it in... rather than a brush or beauty blender. I think it looks better when really worked into the skin. Its not full coverage but it does have pretty decent coverage and you can build it up in the places you need. For me, it does cover redness pretty good and evens out my skin tone. This does contain a very fine gold glitter than you can barely see with the naked eye. It doesn't sit in my lines or pores and gives a very subtle glow to the skin. I don't really notice a sunscreen smell or anything.. there is pretty much no smell.  My face just absorbs it really well but I have dry skin. If you have oily skin you will need to set it with a powder.I think this is great for a quick fix for normal day to day makeup. It gives you everything in one so you don't need a ton of products.

Overall, this is working really well for me and I love it!

Have you tried it? What do you think??

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Makeup Monday : Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream Review, Photos, Swatches & Video"
  1. Thanks for the review...totally want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it... it feels super nice on the skin and looks nice too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.