Friday Letters

Friday, May 3, 2013

Dear House, Thank you for keeping us safe and warm but I am so ready to move. Scott and I seriously are planning to leave you at the beginning or middle of June. Yea!!  We are making some big changes.


Dear Jodi Arias, After the prosecutors closing statement, I think you are done. You are going to go to prison for a very long time. Your defense better do a GREAT JOB TODAY. 


Dear Jackson, I think the xbox has sucked your brain out. You seriously need to give it a rest for a few nights. I am very happy with your grades on your most recent school work. Good job!


Dear Kittens, You are so freaking adorable but the late night play is going to have to end. I need sleep! You are going to be camping out in the bathroom at night.


Dear Rain, I love you but some sunshine would really be nice!


Dear Shanna, I hope your back gets feeling better….and you know how much I love you.


Dear Scott,Big changes are coming huh!? I know you are doing things to make things better for us and I love you for it. 


Dear Shelby N.C. →Goodbye FOREVER ← You were a huge mistake….and yes this is one of those [ I told you so ] moments.


Dear Brittany, Why didn't you call your mom yesterday? I noticed too late but I missed talking. Call your mom. 


Dear Mom, Thank you for being so loving and supportive. I hope you have a wonderful birthday on the 4th even if I can’t be there with you. Sorry my phone kept breaking up the other day.. and I am also sorry you kept calling while I was sleeping.


Dear Self, you seriously got to get some exercise in your life. Force yourself to do some walking and yoga.


Dear CVS, we need to make a date soon!


Dear Summer, come on because I want all the kids here!


Dear friends, thank you guys for being a constant line of support. I truly appreciate each of you and I look forward to getting to know you better too! If you are new here, hang out for a while and have a look around. Leave a comment a with a link to your blog and I will for sure visit and follow back! (:

Happy Friday!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.