Five Question Friday!

Friday, May 3, 2013


Happy Friday Friends! I am linking back up with My Life for  question friday! 

I hope you enjoy! 


1. What is your next home improvement goal?


I don't know if a lot of people would consider it an improvement but the next thing we are doing involving this house is packing it up and moving! I am hoping to move as soon as possible. Shit, I would move TODAY if I could but I think we will be moving at the beginning or middle of the June! We are still house hunting....trying to find the right place for our family!

2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what  would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...


Gosh.. that sure isn't easy. Just one book forever huh!? I guess I would try to make the most out of it and get  book with lots of stories in it like.. 

The JANE AUSTEN COLLECTION 9 TOP CLASSICS NOVELS (with Free Audio Links)(SENSE AND SENSIBILITY,PRIDE AND PREJUDICE,MANSFIELD PARK,EMMA,NORTHANGER ABBEY,PERSUASION,LADY SUSAN,SANDITON,THE WATSONS) By: Jane Austen

because you get 9 in 1! I am a huge Jane Austen fan so I would probably go with her novels. 

3. What is on top of your refrigerator?



Not that much as you can see. I have a few dishes that I use a lot..a lunch box...some water ( I have no idea in hell why that water is up there! ) and a few jars and such! 

4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?


I have done a lot of posts of my favorite apps that you can check out here!! But right now I am loving the Flyhelper app which goes along with Flylady System. Of course I love Instagram . Another one of my favorites is Silent Camera because I take a lot of pictures out in public and don't always want people hearing the camera noises and this is app is great to avoid that! 


5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job?

This is a funny question coming today but my husband quit his job TODAY! Ha! He really did! Another company has been trying to get him to come on board with their dealership for a while and they made an offer that he just couldn't say no to. So today he had to sad task of going and quitting his job. It wasn't easy for him because hes really liked the man he was working for but he did it. So today ( and this weekend ) he is home with us and will start his new job on Monday! And guess what!? It's not even in the same state as we live...see,can't wait till we move! But to answer the question it would have to be his HOURS. He is gone a lot and we all really miss him. We are always trying to adjust to his hours which are normally leave the house at 7am and walk back through the door around 9 - 915 pm. See why we hate the hours??? This new job is less hours which I am sure we will all love! 

Happy Friday! 

K Jaggers
3 comments on "Five Question Friday! "
  1. Replies
    1. Good luck! I hope you find a great home!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the invite! I signed up to be notified when it goes live! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.