Monday Makeup - Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Review, Swatches, & Photos

Monday, April 15, 2013
Happy Monday Friends! I hope you are having a beautiful day. I wanted to take a couple of minutes to talk to you guys about the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes. I know these are not NEW or anything but I think since spring is here these are great for everyday color! 


Let me show you the ones I am loving right now! 
( From left to right ) 

Rose Petal, Pink Plum, Candy Coral, and Pink Frosting. 

So as you can see these give a light flushed look on the skin. I tend to use Pink Plum the most.. and these are kinda have a satin feel that transforms to a powder once applied. I think these got a bad rap because a lot of people didn't understand how to apply them. I tried it out with my fingers.. and you can see in the picture below how I damaged the pink plum. 



that method just did not work for me.  So I switched it up to my 

Real Techniques Stippling Brush. 

In the picture below I am wearing both the 


Rose Petal and Pink Plum. 


When using the brush they go on really easily. The blush itself feels kinda neat.. like a spongy feel..I push my brush into product which doesn't give it a pretty look but they go on really smooth. I think if you have oily skin you might want to top these with just a little of a corresponding powder blush but for me, they last 6-7 hours. And I do sometimes add a powder highlighter or blush over them if I need more wear time. They give such a nice color for spring! These colors work well with my fair skin but if you have a darker skin tone go for the brighter deeper colors in the line. There are a lot of shades where almost anyone is sure to find a color that suits them. They retail for about $8 each but there are often buy one get one free or 1/2 off at all the local drug stores. Remember to save your receipts because if the color isn't right you can always exchange it or get a refund. 

I think if you give these a chance, you will probably end up liking them!! 

Have you tried any of these? Do you agree with me? Let me know! 

Have a great Monday! 

K Jaggers

1 comment on "Monday Makeup - Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Review, Swatches, & Photos"

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.